is 9/24/2054, 5:00 p.m. i've found This funky old tv looking thing, i'm gonna try messIng with it, see what happens.
actually, you wanna watch with Me? it'll probably just be static, but i wanna sEe just in case.
The date is 9/24/2054, 5:05 P.M. I went to plug the TV in and I found this weird note taped to the bottom of it. Dude's handwriting is awful, but I'll read it off for you.
"Left this thing for whoever wants it. Couldn't seem to make much use of it, maybe you can do better? Don't bother scanning the site, I've already tried that and there isn't anything here.
Let me know if you find anything useful, I've got $20 lying around I could give away.
Anyways, let's get to watching, shall we?
Watch the video
Just the audio, for downloading
You're gonna need these.
- It's not just one hour of static. I wouldn't bore you for $20.
- There's some songs coming out of the TV every now and again, maybe these hints will help you figure out who made them.
- Oh, before those though, all of the songs coming out of here have some sort of a pattern. Keep a careful eye out and you might spot what it is!
- I - We all have blue days, some people have red days, but what about these days?
- II - No, not Prawn Scallop! He's one of the most famous YouTube guitarists there is!
- III - Some dude with a hawk? A bit goth maybe? I don't know...
- IV - I feel pretty great right now! Well, great isn't the best word, I'm sure there's a better one out there.
- V - He shares his first name with the Sun King, and his last name with a type of energy.
- VI - I rate them a solid 8/10.
- VII - Rhymes with Foxx
- VIII - They're metal.
- IX - The first word is A, the second is something that emits light, the third is where you found this.
- X - They were in the Hilda soundtrack. They're not quite surround sound, but they're experimenting on it, possibly with chemicals.