Kerrmunism's Custom Task Manager
This program is a Work in Progress!
Kerrmunism's Custom Task Manager (v 0.6) is a program designed to be an overall desktop enhancer.
Currently, there are no known bugs.
Version 0.6 features the following commands:
- Say = Echo in regular command prompt, will display the message you type.
- Open = Start in regular command prompt, will start whatever you type in.
- Run = Same as open in this command prompt or start
- Check = Dir in regular command prompt, checks a directory.
- Remove = del in regular command prompt, deletes something.
- Makefolder = md in regular command prompt, creates a folder.
- Adminrun = Basically run as invoker.
- Help = You're in it, genius.
- Cmdopen = Basically just regular command prompt, but you can only do one command at a time.
- Day = The equivalent of doing color F0 in regular command prompt. Turns the display from black background and white text to white background and black text .
- Night = Just the opposite of day.
- Storage = Unique to this command prompt, tells you how much storage you have left.
- Fakeerror = Unique to this command prompt, will make a fake error message. Please note that because these are school computers, it will likely exit after a short time.
- Hibernate = Hibernates the computer.
- Suicide = Closes all applications and shuts down the computer.
- Song = Plays music without displaying any extra windows. To put in songs, put them in the Songs folder that this program creates.
- Run = Runs a file or command.
- Convrt = Converts an entire directory of a certain file extension to a different one.
- Copy = Will copy a file.
- Color = Sets the background and foreground colors.
- Shortcut = Go into shortcuts.txt and set different commands there. These can instantly be executed through this command.
- Taskkill = Kills a task, same as taskkill in normal command prompt.